Blackhead removal is not difficult when following the right methods, but first let’s dig in and know what are blackheads.
Most people suffer from blackheads it is common among women as well as men. Blackheads look like small bumps that make your skin feel uneven, and mostly appear on the nose and chin. They form when the hair follicle is clogged because of oils, dirt and even makeup.
Now you must be thinking how it can get clogged while I’m washing and cleaning my face regularly?
Actually the skin pores are extremely small and things can get stuck in them easily, and in order to take that dirt off your skin pores need regular deep cleansing.
This deep cleaning consists of certain steps and products you should use other than your regular skin care products, in which this article will suggest it to you to apply.
– Steaming is a really effective cleanser as it works on opening all the clogged pores and hair follicles, along with other benefits for your skin.
– To steam your face you need to pour some hot water in a bowl then add few drops of lavender essential oil, then lean your face on the bowl and cover your face and the bowl with a clean towel you can raise your head and lower as needed.
– Do this process for 5 minutes, then wipe your face with clean cotton pads you will see all the dirt and dead skin cells coming out.
– This is an easy and fast method for blackhead removal especially when you don’t have much time and you need to take control over your blackhead situation before going out.
– Mix 1tsp of toothpaste and 1 tsp of sugar then apply it on the desired zone like the nose and rub it in circular motions for about 3 minutes, then wash your face with cold water.
These Articles Might Tickle Your Fancy:
Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children…