Is it possible to make your own bread without a machine? Yes, with our easy recipe, you can transform yourself into a baker in the blink of an eye.
– In this article, we will show you how to prepare your own Home-made Bread. You just need to read these easy steps and follow these helpful tips we have for you.
Table of Contents
For a 600 g Bread:
– 500 g of specified flour (type 55).
– 1 sachet of granulated baker’s yeast with a fairly short rise time.
– 300 ml of hot water.
– 1 teaspoon of salt.
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
– Make a hole in the middle, like a well, to put the water and olive oil.
– Mix everything together to obtain a lump-free dough and fold it several times like a towel.
The dough should not be sticky or too dry:
– Add water or flour depending on the circumstances.
– In a cake pan, put parchment paper to place the dough inside.
– Draw the braces on top of the dough with a thin knife.
– Place a damp, clean cloth on the dough and wait 1 hour for it to rise to turn into bread.
– Once the dough has risen, all you have to do is preheat your oven to 220 ° C, or thermostat 7 for 15 minutes.
– Then place the dough in your oven and bake it for 40 minutes.
The Final Result:
– Here you are, a real self-respecting baker.
– Congratulations! Now you know that making your own home-made bread is simple, easy, and economical.
– Not to mention the pleasure we take in eating our own bread! And you don’t even need a bread machine that costs a fortune.
– It’s true, we don’t always have time to do it. So the idea is to make it in large quantities on weekends and freeze it to have as much as you want all week.
– It’s a good way to easily save money on a daily basis and eat healthily.
You can also read:
Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children…