Are you still wondering about a cheap, delicious, and easy-to-make recipe for tonight? This Delicious Chorizo Pasta is what you have been looking for.
– How about you make this chorizo pasta for tonight’s dinner: it’s delicious and easy to make in no time.
– They can be prepared in so many different ways and styles, without ever getting bored of learning or watching.
– In this article, however, we brought one of the best Pasta’s recipes for you to make at home: a Chorizo Pasta.
– It is delicious and simple to prepare.
For 4 people:
– 400 g of pasta of your choice.
– 450 to 500 g of tomatoes according to your taste.
– 250 g of chorizo.
– 1 clove of garlic.
– 50 g of grated Parmesan.
– Olive oil.
– Cut your chorizo into some thin slices.
– Immerse your tomatoes in boiling water for a few seconds, then drain them well and chop them.
– Peel and mash your garlic.
– Cook your pasta as usual.
– Then cook the chorizo for a few moments in a pan with the olive oil.
– Then add your tomatoes, garlic and parsley.
– While stirring, allow it to heat 2 to 3 min.
– In a bowl, pour the pasta, then the sauce over it, and then add your salt and pepper.
– Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese just before serving.
The Final Result:
– You made it! Your chorizo pasta is ready to be served.
– It was an Easy, Fast and Economical recipe to make at home in no time, right?
– Now you can add this Chorizo Pasta to the list of your favorite meals.
An Extra Tip:
– To add even more flavor, you can add to your pasta recipe some lemon zest, basil or mushrooms.
Enjoy your Chorizo Pasta.
You can also read:
Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children…