Cocoa butter is known as Theobroma which means the “food of the gods.” It has got so many Healthy Benefits.
– Cocoa butter is an ingredient often used in skincare and cosmetics because it has powerful virtues.
– Africans already used it to protect, heal and moisturize their skin that is very often exposed all day to the sun.
– Cocoa butter has an off-white or ivory color. It gives its creamy and soft texture to the chocolate.
– In addition, it is very resistant to oxidation, which makes it possible to keep it for a long time.
– Here are 5 benefits of cocoa butter that nobody knows about:
Table of Contents
– Cocoa butter is a wonderful and natural moisturizer that melts in your hands thanks to your body heat.
– It is rich in fatty acids that penetrate the skin for deep hydration. —
– One of the best ways to reap the benefits of cocoa butter is to make your own whipped body butter.
– Here is a simple but effective recipe that your skin will love:
– 110 g of shea butter.
– 110 g of cocoa butter.
– 125 ml of organic coconut oil.
– 125 ml of almond oil.
– 20 drops of lavender essential oil.
– Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan, except for the essential oils, then melt them together over medium heat, stirring constantly.
– Remove from heat and let it cool slightly, then add the essential oil.
– Place the mixture in the refrigerator for about 1 hour so that it hardens slightly.
– Finally, whisk with an electric mixer for about ten minutes or until a frothy mixture is obtained.
– Return to the fridge for about fifteen minutes.
– Store the whipped butter in a glass jar with a lid in a cool place.
– The creamy texture of this whipped butter hydrates your skin and leaves it feeling soft.
– It is an excellent product to prevent the skin from drying and being irritated, especially in winter.
– Cocoa butter is also very effective for the hair.
– Here is an easy recipe for your hair. Your hair will be well-nourished and also very fragrant. Its benefits are guaranteed.
– 110 g of cocoa butter
– 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil
– 2 teaspoons of vitamin E oil
– 6 drops of vanilla essential oil
– In a small saucepan, mix all the ingredients except the essential oil and melt them over low heat, while you keep on stirring constantly.
– Remove from heat and pour into an airtight container, allowing it to cool for about 10 minutes. Then add the essential oil.
– Place everything in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
– Take out the mixture and let soften until the consistency of the butter and apply it on clean and dry hair.
This balm can be applied to your hair before going to bed and washed off the next morning. Or you can just apply it to your hair and style it as usual. You will discover its benefits with time.
Contrary to what you might think, this fairly oily balm limits the production of sebum in the scalp, which minimizes the appearance of dandruff.
The hair is also much healthier, thick and shiny. Say goodbye to your old brittle and dull hair. Following this recipe, your hair will grow better and stronger.
– Cocoa butter is rich in antioxidants, especially oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid.
– These fatty acids are particularly beneficial for the skin because they protect it from external aggressions and free radicals.
– This slows down the aging process while acting as a sunscreen. Your skin will look more beautiful from the first days.
– The appearance of wrinkles is also slowed down thanks to cocoa butter. No more overpriced wrinkle creams.
– Time, hormones and age all have a greater or lesser impact on our skin.
– Cocoa butter is a gentle, non-toxic way to counter these many signs. Almost all pregnant women will tell you that they have used cocoa butter for stretch marks. And they all show positive results.
– The antioxidants mentioned above also lighten age spots, even out the complexion and erase scars.
– Others even recommend cocoa butter to calm and heal sensitive skin or skin irritations like eczema. It has got so many benefits that you don’t know about just yet.
– This is an opportunity to replace store-bought ointments and creams which are usually full of harmful chemicals.
– Added to soap, it gives a very good shaving foam, rich and hydrating. Ideal for men’s beards.
– This simple recipe has got some very important benefits: saves money, but also nourishes your skin with good products:
– 110 g of cocoa butter.
– 125 ml of coconut oil.
– 20 drops of essential oil.
– Melt the cocoa butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat and mix well with a wooden spoon.
– Then remove from the heat and add the essential oil, allowing it to cool.
– Mix with a whisk until a frothy mixture is obtained.
– Store in an airtight container and in a cool place. Cocoa butter lightly scents the skin and allows the razor to slide well.
You can also read:
Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children…