Are you still looking for a simple and economical recipe to enjoy with your family? We have exactly the recipe that you have been looking for: Crispy Potato Galettes with some Aromatic Herbs.
– These tasty patties are made of potatoes, tomatoes, feta cheese, and herbs are a real delight!
– In addition, these crispy pancakes are easy to make at home and they are really economical.
For 4 people:
– 1 kg of potatoes.
– 3 tomatoes.
– 50 g of feta cheese.
– 40 g of butter.
– 3 teaspoons of olive oil.
– 2 onions.
– 1 garlic clove.
– 1 egg.
– 1 tablespoon parsley.
– 1 tablespoon thyme.
– 1 bunch of spring onions.
– A little flour.
– Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces.
– Cook the potatoes in a large volume of water and then drain them well.
– In a large container, mash the potatoes using a fork or potato masher. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
– Peel and chop your garlic and onion.
– Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan.
– Brown the minced garlic and onion.
– Lightly beat the egg and pour it over the potatoes.
– Add the thyme, spring onion and parsley, washed and then chopped.
– Wash the tomatoes, dice them and put them with the potatoes.
– Crumble the feta cheese and add it to the preparation.
– Mix everything well and put the preparation in the fridge for 1 hour.
– After an hour, take a little flour in your hands and rub it.
– Make eight meatballs with the potato mixture.
– Crush them lightly to flatten them.
– Heat the oil and butter in the frying pan over medium heat.
– Fry the patties for one minute on one side, then turn over and fry for one minute on the other side so that they are nicely browned.
– Place them on a dish covered with paper towel and serve immediately.
The Final Result:
– Good Job! Your crispy potato Galettes are ready.
– Wasn’t that fast and fun to make?
– The mixture of potatoes, tomatoes, herbs, and feta cheese is very successful.
– And these patties are both crisp on the top and melting on the inside. A pure delight!
– Serve immediately with a salad for a light meal or as an accompaniment to some roasted chicken.
An Extra Tip:
– To prepare these crispy patties with cooked potatoes, it is better to choose a good variety of potatoes, such as Mona Lisa or Bintje for example.
Enjoy your meal!
You can also read:
Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children…