Why don’t you try making this French Kings Chocolate cake recipe at home? Trust us, it is worth it.
– There is nothing like a beautiful home-made Almond cake, A.K.A The French Kings cake.
– However, we added a little twist to it. This time we will be using chocolate rather than Almond.
– Your children will love this cake and enjoy every minute of its making.
For 8 people:
– 2 rolls of puff pastry (store-bought).
– 100 g of ground almonds.
– 100 g of dark chocolate in pieces.
– 120 g of butter.
– 100 g of sugar.
– 2 eggs + 1 egg yolk (for gilding).
– 1 bean.
– Melt your butter and chocolate in a saucepan.
– Beat your eggs with adding some sugar.
– Add softened butter and chocolate and almonds to this preparation.
– Roll out one of the puff pastry on the baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
– Put the chocolate preparation in the center and spread it out well, leaving about 2 cm of dough on the edge.
– Stick the bean in the dough.
– Cover everything with the 2nd puff pastry, pressing well on the edges to weld them.
– Using a paintbrush, brush the top of the cake with the beaten egg yolk.
– With a fork or the blade of a knife, draw braces on top of the cake.
– Bake it for about 30 minutes at 180 ° C.
The Final Result:
– That’s it, your French Kings cake is ready to be eaten.
– It is always enjoyable to try out new recipes from different countries and places around the world.
– And your kids will love eating this delicious home-made French cake too.
– Finally, making your own tasty dessert at home is easy and economical.
Enjoy your delicious French cake with your kids and family.
You can also read:
Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children…