Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children as well as grownups. But the best thing would be to have a delicious recipe for homemade lollipops.
– 300 g of sugar.
– 5 tablespoons of water.
– 1 1/4 tablespoon of glucose syrup.
– Syrup to taste of your choice (strawberry, lemon, cassis, cola…).
– 3 drops of dye of the color of your choice (red for strawberry, yellow for lemon etc…).
– 1 or 2 silicone moulds for lollipops.
– 25 sticks.
– In a saucepan, put the water, sugar and glucose.
– Cook the liquid to 148 °C (if you do not have a thermometer, be aware that 148 °C is reached after approx. 10 min over medium heat, when it smells like caramel).Do not let the sugar discolor.
– Add syrup according to your taste and drops of dye off heat.
– Pour the liquid into a lollipop silicone mould.
– Let chill.
– Once the liquid has hardened a little bit and cooled, plant the lollipop sticks.
– Allow to cool and harden completely.
And Voilà, you have made the best homemade lollipops ever with your own hands!
You can also read: