– This Doner Kebab Sandwich is a Traditional Turkish sandwich for all the meat lovers out there. Keep on reading, because you are in for a delicious treat!
– Doner Kebab; a vertically roasted big piece of meat on a skewer that will make your saliva drip and will also torture you when you don’t take a bite of it.
– To please your hunger, we will make the Doner kebab sandwich at home in 5 steps together, step bu step.
– But instead of doing it with a skewer and that whole show-off, we will be doing it using the oven; with bread, sauces and some slice of vegetables. Don’t worry, it is going to be delicious.
– It is rich in protein and vitamins, nutritious and healthy. It will, with no doubt, be a bomb of flavor for everyone.
– 5 kebab sandwiches in 5 steps.
Table of Contents
– 500 g of red meat cut into thin strips. Lamb or beef or a mixture of both.
– 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped.
– 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
– 1 teaspoon ground coriander.
– 1 teaspoon of paprika.
– 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
– 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
– 1/4 teaspoon of ginger paste. If not ground ginger.
– 1/2 lemon or 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
– 4 rounds of pita or flat bread. If not, slices of bread.
– Lettuce leaves washed and cut.
– 1 tomato cut into small slices or slices.
– 1/2 of cucumber in thin slices.
– 1/3 of a red onion, peeled and sliced.
– Mayonnaise or other sauce.
– Harissa (optional).
In a large bowl:
– Mix the garlic with cumin, paprika, coriander and dried oregano.
– Add the ginger and season with salt and black pepper.
– Squeeze a little lemon on it or put the vinegar, then mix.
– Mix the strips of meat well with the spices with your hands.
– Then let it sit a little (4 to 5 minutes).
You can marinate the strips of meat for 30 minutes or a few hours.
– Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
– Place the mixture in a mold and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes until the top is lightly golden.
– Prepare your sandwich to receive the kebab. Spread your sauces on the bread, put your kebab and the garnish in it.
You can prepare the bread immediately if you wish.
But, for best results, cool the kebab completely.
– Wrap it and put in the refrigerator so that the kebab becomes firm.
To warm the Doner kebab:
– Add a little olive oil to a large pan.
– Stir with a spatula. You will have a delicious sauce in the pan.
– Place the internal surface of the bread in the hot pan.
– Then prepare your delicious Doner kebab sandwich with vegetables and sauces.
– You can add cheese to the kebab sandwich and put it in the oven( 1 to 2 minutes to heat it).
– Serve it hot, with some crispy fries and a few pieces of pickles. Avoid carbonated drinks.
Treat yourself without worries with this delicious Doner kebab sandwich recipe.
– Enjoy your meal.
You can also read:
Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children…