You are in for a real Treat! This Ferrero Rocher recipe is very easy and the result is super delicious. What are you waiting for to dig in right into this recipe!
– It is also quite surprising! Because you will be able to do it at home without any problem with or without your children there at home to enjoy with you.
– A little patience and a lot of chocolate should come to the end of this delicious recipe.
– Shall we dig in into this delightful recipe?
– 200 g of Nutella.
– 200 g of dark chocolate.
– 150 g of hazelnuts.
– 6 very fine wafers (those that come with ice cream).
– Mix the hazelnuts and wafers in a blender.
– Reserve half the hazelnut-wafer mixture in a bowl.
– Pour the other half of the mixed hazelnut and wafer mixture into the 200 g of Nutella and mix well.
– Refrigerate for 1 hour.
– Take the preparation out of the fridge and use a spoon or, better, an ice cream scoop, so that you can make small balls.
– Roll the small balls in the hazelnut-wafer powder that you had reserved.
– Place the small balls in a dish without touching them and put them back in the fridge for 1 hour.
– On the meanwhile, coarsely crush the rest of the hazelnuts.
– Then melt the chocolate in a double boiler (or in the microwave).
– Add the hazelnuts to the chocolate and mix.
– Take the chocolate balls out of the fridge.
– Use a fork to prick the balls and dip them in the melted chocolate.
– Return the chocolate-dipped balls to the fridge one last time for 45 minutes.
The Final Result:
– Now that is some real chef skills you showed!
– your homemade Ferrero Rocher is ready.
– This recipe is going to make your children along with your family and friends so proud of your cooking skills.
– Even better than those Ferrero Rocher balls you find at the store or the market.
* Treat yourself and enjoy your Ferrero Rocher.
You can also read:
Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children…