Did you know that eating eggs for breakfast is good for your health? Not only that but also having eggs for breakfast will give you the proteins and the energy that you need.
– For instance, eating Eggs can improve:
– Your memory.
– Protects your eyesight.
– Lose weight.
– We have more benefits in this article!
– So let’s Discover these 7 good reasons why you should be eating eggs for breakfast.
Table of Contents
– The egg is a reservoir of natural protein and healthy fat.
– The Result: eggs will fill you up with energy and you will feel full for the rest of the day.
– This saves you from succumbing to the temptation to snack before the lunch break.
– As you are more satisfied with eggs, you snack less between meals.
– A study conducted on this subject indicates that people who eat eggs for breakfast are more likely to lose weight than those who eat sandwiches or any other type of food.
– It is, therefore, a good reflex to adopt if you want to lose weight and feel energetic.
– Did you know that eggs contain all the amino acids essential for your physical growth and the maintenance of the human body?
– One whole egg is one of the most complete sources of protein you can find out there.
– If you compare them to other rich-in- protein food resources like meat, eggs are much cheaper and effective as well.
– Even by choosing organic eggs raised outdoors, still eggs beat any other resource.
– Everyone knows that eggs contain an amount of cholesterol. But be aware that there is a distinction between ‘good cholesterol’ and ‘bad cholesterol’.
– However, several scientific researches show that eggs increase only a very little amount of ‘bad’ cholesterol.
– This is new information to keep in mind. Because most people think that you shouldn’t eat eggs when you have cholesterol. But it’s a misconception that is false.
– Another thing, eating eggs does not increase your risk of cardiovascular disease. So you are always safe and healthy.
– Egg yolk is the richest food in choline.
– Choline is an essential nutrient for the functioning and development of the brain.
– Studies indicate that it maintains memory and makes you more alert.
– Eggs contain lutein and zeaxanthin. These two antioxidants protect the eyes from ultraviolet light.
– In addition, they help reduce the risk of cataracts as we all age.
No time to cook eggs in the morning?
– No problem, here are 3 tips for preparing eggs in less than 5 minutes:
– On weekends, take some time out to cook a dozen hard-boiled eggs at the same time.
– Put them in the fridge and you just have to help yourself in the morning.
– And if you don’t have the time to do that, you can even take it with you.
– Break an egg in a ramekin and cook it in the microwave for 1 minute.
– Stir, season and breakfast is ready to go.
– This is another amazing way to prepare your Eggs. And it is super easy, too!
– Heat your pan over high heat for about 1 minute.
– Then add a little oil, and break your egg in the pan (without breaking the yolk).
– Cook for 2 min until the white stiffens.
– Finally, use a spatula and serve on a plate. It’s even better with ground pepper.
– And if you dropped a piece of shell in the pan, use this tip to easily remove it.
Enjoy your Eggs!
You can also read:
Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children…