Diarrhea, vomiting, stomach ache, fever? It is surely a gastro.
– To cure this problem, you need some effective remedies.
– Here are 4 health reflexes that you should know so that you quickly cure this unwanted gastritis.
– If you have gastroenteritis, opt for an adapted diet and natural but effective external care.
Table of Contents
– Avoid animal dairy products (cow’s milk), fats and sugar!
– Choose foods that slow down bowel movements, like bananas.
– Also try cereals, brewer’s yeast, vegetables and salads or carrot, and onion soups.
– For your babies, a menu of carrots and rice cream will be perfect!
– As a drink: savory herbal tea or blueberry juice. Black coffee is also effective against diarrhea if lemon juice is added to it.
– In any case, drink a lot of water to compensate for the dehydration.
– For better digestion: prepare a vegetable broth (or vegetable juice) and pour in half a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
– Drink this food about 30 minutes before your meal. This recipe destroys the bacteria responsible for digestive disorders.
– Against diarrhea, however, boil half a liter of soy milk and add a pinch of cumin, green anise, and fennel.
– It’s a treat and it’s super effective! The juice from a broth of white or green cabbage leaves is also ultra-profitable.
– For diarrhea, the reflexology point of the hand is located on the base of the palm on the side of the little finger (the little finger).
– To be sure of reaching the colon area, massage yourself in the direction of the palm, starting from the wrist and going up to the base of the little finger.
– For abdominal cramps, dip a cloth in an infusion of chamomile, wring it and apply it on your stomach before going to lie down under the duvet!
– Essential oils are also great to use:
– For diarrhea: 2 drops of lavender oil in a very small dose of liquid honey and hop, in your herbal tea.
– Against vomiting: 2 drops of peppermint HE with honey immediately after vomiting.
– Gastrointestinal is transmitted directly from person to person.
– In order to avoid contagion as much as possible, good hygiene is necessary: regular hand washing, wash your vegetables well before eating them, avoid drinking from the same bottle as your neighbor, etc.
– Also, air the room. Not too much, otherwise, say Hello to the cold after gastro!
– Purify and disinfect the ambient air with an HE of lemon in your diffuser.
– Lemon helps strengthen the body against microbial attack.
You can also read:
Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children…