We all love KFC, and for some obvious reasons too. However, no one knew the secret behind those delicious chicken recipes. Well, now we do know.
– Moreover, this famous chicken recipe has got 11 spices in it.
– Obviously, this will save you from going to this fast-food restaurant whose meat quality is more than limited. Not to mention the cruelty endured by the chickens raised and slaughtered for KFC.
– However, in this article, you will finally be able to make your own KFC-style chicken at home.
– You will see, it is not very complicated and it is much better than at KFC:
– 250 g of flour.
– 2/3 tablespoon of salt.
– 1/2 tablespoon of dried thyme.
– 1/2 tablespoon of dried basil.
– 1/3 tablespoon of dried marjoram.
– 1 tablespoon of celery salt.
– 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
– 1 tablespoon of mustard powder.
– 4 tablespoons of sweet paprika.
– 2 tablespoons of garlic salt.
– 1 tablespoon of powdered ginger.
– 3 tablespoons of ground white pepper.
– 125 g of light cream.
– 1 beaten egg.
– 1 free-range chicken, cut into pieces.
– Rapeseed oil.
– Mix the flour and all the spices in a large container.
– Mix the beaten egg and the crème fraîche in another container.
– Put the chicken pieces in the egg + cream mixture.
– Leave it to marinate at the room temperature for 15 to 25 minutes.
– Remove the chicken pieces from the egg and the cream mixture.
– Hold them for a while above the container to thoroughly drain the excess egg and the cream mixture.
– Dip the chicken pieces in the flour + the spice mixture until they are completely covered.
– Let the chicken pieces rest on a wire rack for 20 minutes.
– Meanwhile, prepare the oil to fry your chicken.
– Pour 8 to 9 cm of rapeseed oil into a casserole dish.
– Heat the oil over medium-high heat until it reaches a temperature of 175 ° C. To check the temperature, use a kitchen thermometer.
– Once the temperature of 175 ° C is reached, reduce to medium heat.
– Immerse 3 to 4 pieces of chicken in the oil until they are golden brown (for 15 to 18 min). Turn them 1 time only during frying.
– Place the chicken pieces in a dish and cover it with paper towels.
The Final Result:
– You did a great job! You now know the secret recipe for KFC chicken.
– Your KFC-style chicken is ready to be served. You no longer need to go to KFC to eat fried chicken!
– You can enjoy your own home-made KFC chicken whenever you want!
– Extra Information:
– This recipe has long been one of the best-kept secrets in the food industry. The original copy, signed by Colonel Sanders, is still kept in a safe at the company’s headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky in the United States.
Enjoy your home-made KFC.
You can also read:
Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children…