When you walk in any store or market, the lavender products section always smells so good. And so many people don’t know that this product has so many health benefits too.
– Do you know them? Don’t worry, in this article we have already listed some of the benefits of lavender.
– We will remind you of them in case you forgot or you don’t know, and we will show you new ones too, in 5 essential recipes.
Table of Contents
– With 1/4 liter of boiling water and 1 tablespoon of lavender flowers, make your healthy herbal tea adding some sugar with honey too.
– It is super delicious. Drink up to 4 cups a day when you have a cold or flu.
– It also fights nervousness, upset stomach or intestines.
– With 3 handfuls of lavender flowers macerated in the sun in 1 liter of olive oil, you can obtain a maceration oil that allows you to relieve your aches, possible lumbago, back pain or even insects bites.
– Boil 1 liter of water with 3 handfuls of lavender flowers.
– Leave it to infuse then filter.
– Add 5 drops of grapefruit seed extract for storage.
– Keep this water for 1 month in my fridge without any problem.
– It serves as a cleansing lotion, a toner for tired skin, helps fragile and oily skin and fights acne.
– Use its essential oil because it is sedative and antidepressant.
– It fights against headaches and also facilitates the circulation of blood.
– Finally, it is an excellent dewormer and fights against parasites.
– As a healing cream, this product disinfects and heals wounds. It treats burns and insect bites.
We hope this article helped you know more about this product.
You can also read:
Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children…