Are you looking for some natural Fertilizers for your plants to stay in good shape and grow easily? We have the best solution that you have been looking for.
– You don’t have to spend a lot of money on buying bags of fertilizers for this.
– There are natural and effective fertilizers which we do not even have an idea about.
– Discover 5 free fertilizers that your plants will love:
Table of Contents
– Banana peel is not just for making jokes on the street.
– Rich in potassium, the banana peel promotes the growth of flowering plants and gives them beautiful colors.
– Cut the banana peel into small pieces and bury it at the base of your plants.
– This tip is ideal for roses, but can be used for all flowering or green plants.
– It is excellent for boosting plant growth because it is rich in nitrogen and phosphates. Add coffee grounds to the base of the plants by mixing it with the soil.
– It stimulates flowering and repels worms that attack the roots. The coffee grounds also keep flies away which do not like their smell at all.
– By storing the ashes from the chimney, barbecue or wood stove, you have in your hands a concentrated and effective fertilizer.
– In addition, the ashes fight against plant diseases and repel gastropods (snails and slugs).
– In any case, start by sifting the ashes to keep only a fine powder.
The ashes can be applied in 2 ways:
– You can spread them in a thin layer around the beds, then bury them in a superficial manner by slightly scratching the ground.
– The other solution is to mix 1 kg of ash in a bucket of water to obtain a kind of gray milk. It only remains to water your plants after having stirred well.
– A natural fertilizer:
– Mix the ashes with the water to form a smooth paste.
– Then, brush the trunk of the fruit trees to protect them from diseases;
– Sprinkle the ashes all around the crops coveted by slugs and snails. Gastropods hate it and quickly turn around.
– Egg shells are very effective as a fertilizer, including in the vegetable patch, but also to combat unwanted pests such as ants and leek worms.
– Dry the eggshells in the sun, then mash them with a rolling pin.
– All you have to do is spread this powder at the base of your plants, mixing it with the soil.
– Eggshells are also a good natural anti-slug and anti-snail.
– You don’t think about it when you put it in the sink, but cooking water from eggs, vegetables, or pasta is an excellent natural fertilizer.
– Let it cool, then use it to water your indoor plants.
– This contribution in mineral salts boosts plant growth.
The Final Result:
– There you have it already. Now you know 5 Natural, Effective, and Practical Ingredients to use as Fertilizers in order to keep your plants in a good shape and always fresh and healthy as well.
– Thanks to these practical and effective tips, you never have to spend your money in a box of commercial fertilizers.
– It is often mistakenly thought that it is only farmers who pollute the soil. No! Home gardeners also play a significant role when they choose to use fertilizers and chemical treatments.
– By betting on banana peel, coffee grounds, ashes, eggshells and cooking water, you will do a good job to the planet and to your wallet as well.
You can also read:
Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children…