It is almost rare to find people who actually know how to cook Cauliflower in so many ways: especially roasted in the oven.
– However, things have changed. Now, more people started appreciating the health benefits of cauliflower.
– Thus, in this article, we discovered all the best ways to cook it and we are going to share with you one of the best recipes.
– This roasted cauliflower recipe is perfect for dinner with the family or friends too.
– It is one of the most delicious recipes that you will ever eat in your life.
– Today, cauliflower is a vegetable that is regularly found in most people’s homes.
– This oven-roasted cauliflower recipe is a pure delight.
For 1 roasted cauliflower:
– A head of cauliflower.
– Chopped parsley.
– A baking dish.
– Baking paper.
– Preheat your oven to 200 ° C.
– Cut off the stalk of the cauliflower.
– Remove excessively hard leaves and stems without breaking the cauliflower.
– Quickly pass it underwater.
– Tap it with a clean cloth to wipe it off.
– Generously pour olive oil over the top of the cauliflower. This is the key to a perfectly roasted cauliflower.
– Then add salt (and pepper if you want).
– With your hands, distribute the olive oil and salt well over the entire surface of the cauliflower.
-Put the cauliflower in a baking dish and cover with aluminum foil or baking paper, taking care not to leave any holes.
It is preferable to cook using a cast iron dish. But if you don’t have any, any dish that goes in the oven will do the trick.
Note, however, that using a cast iron pan is an attractive non-toxic option. It avoids introducing iron particles into the food, which is great.
– Cook your cauliflower for 40 to 50 min depending on its size.
– To find out if it is cooked, check with a knife. If the knife is easily inserted without resistance, it is good.
– Remove the aluminum foil and roast the cauliflower for 5-10 minutes so that it turns slightly brown.
Keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn as the cast iron pan continues to give off heat even if the fire is out.
– Melt three tablespoons of butter. Mix it with the parsley.
– Pour the mixture over the cauliflower while it is still hot.
Once cut, you may need to salt it again.
The Final Result:
– There you have it, your roasted cauliflower is ready.
– Enjoy your roasted cauliflower!
– For us, this is the best way to eat cauliflower: roasted in the oven.
An Extra Tip:
– With this recipe, the cauliflower remains very crunchy.
– If you like to eat a very tender cauliflower, use the pressure cooker technique or cut it into several pieces before baking it.
– You can also replace the aluminum foil with parchment paper.
Enjoy your meal.
You can also read:
Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children…