Do you have knives in your kitchen that are starting to rust, and do you know how dangerous it can be?
– Is your razor blade starting to look old and rusty? Do not panic! It is true that anti-rust products have a price, as does buying these objects.
– But you already have at home what you need to solve this problem easily, and for a very reasonable cost too.
– So take out your bottle of olive oil and find out how to use it to scour your rusty items.
– Rust can happen at any time, on objects that are left wet, or that are not used often.
– It is potentially dangerous, but above all, it is difficult to fight and clean.
– In addition, cleaning products are quite expensive. For its lubricating properties, and because its chemical composition does not allow it to mix with water: thus, olive oil is perfectly indicated for fighting this problem and thus preventing it.
– To do this, you just need to apply it to the object that you want to clean, knowing that it works particularly well on iron objects.
– Try scraping it off with another object that you have covered with oil.
– Once it is as clean as possible, cover it abundantly with olive oil.
– This solution will prevent rust from spreading and will protect your item for a while.
– Repeat as soon as necessary.
However, if it is an object that often comes into contact with food (such as a kitchen knife), or that can be handled by children, it is better to replace it.
– In simple prevention, you just need to:
1. Clean your object well, and especially dry it well.
2. Fill a small container with olive oil, and immerse your object in it.
3. Leave it to stand for 5 minutes, then take out the object and wipe it with a towel or Sopalin for example.
– No more excuses for having rusty items now! All it takes is a little olive oil, and some time; I’m sure you can find both.
You can also read:
Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children…