Do your shoes smell bad? Don’t worry! There are some effective tips to make them smell good.
– But wait before buying deodorizing sprays to eliminate these unpleasant odors!
– Sometimes it doesn’t take much to remove bad smells from our sneakers.
– Here are 8 tips to keep your sneakers from smelling bad:
Table of Contents
– To remove odors from your sneakers, consider using toothpaste.
– Use a toothbrush full of toothpaste to clean hard-to-reach places. Slip it into the interior folds of the sneakers or even into the bottom of the ballerinas which contain bad smells.
– Never wear your sneakers without socks!
– If you wear closed sneakers, the socks keep your feet from sweating. Thus, this tip is effective because it limits the bad smell in your shoes.
– You can put your shoes in the freezer to remove odors a bit.
– But remember to put your sneakers in a tightly closed bag if you do not want to end up with a smell of feet all over the freezer.
– Mix baking soda, washing-up liquid, and hydrogen peroxide.
– Leave for 1 hour on your shoes and, with a little elbow grease, remove stains and odors.
– Then Wash.
– To clean your shoes, mix Methylated spirits with a little water.
– Rub with a cotton pad, cloth or apply with a spray.
– It destroys the bacteria that cause bad odors!
– If they smell really bad, you can wash them with the same mixture.
– There is nothing better than sponges to clean the soles and plastic parts of your shoes: Sponges are very effective to remove any bad odors.
– If your shoes smell bad, opt for this simple effective idea:
– Replace your old soles for new ones.
– After cleaning your sneakers, it is recommended to spin them in the machine to wash them well.
– And you can also tumble dry them. But be careful not to damage the dryer.
You can also read:
Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children…