Walnuts are found in early fall. They keep perfectly and can be enjoyed throughout the year. But what is less known about Walnuts is that they have some amazing health benefits for the body, including your skin and hair.
– How about a softer skin, wrinkle-free, free from all the impurities, strong hair and dandruff-free? And to have an iron-like Health system?
– Indeed, nuts are among the best sources of nutrients such as vitamins B and E and omega-3 fatty acids. They are much better for your health than you can ever imagine.
– Its virtues are incredible. Whether you are looking for something to strengthen your heart, slow the signs of aging or simply tips for having beautiful skin and beautiful hair.
– Nuts are what you have been missing for so long.
Table of Contents
– Walnut leaves contain tannin: a natural substance that reacts with proteins to tighten the pores of the skin. This has the effect of “shrinking” the sweat glands and therefore reducing sweating.
– Boil some dried walnut leaves in water to make a decoction that will work as an antiperspirant lotion. A great way to say goodbye to chemical deodorants. This lotion also works for feet that sweat a lot.
– The tannin in the walnut leaves has an astringent effect on the skin. If you tend to have enlarged facial skin pores, use a decoction of walnut leaves as a lotion.
– This improves the structure of the skin and tightens the pores.
– It is not very pleasant to have acne on your face, is it?
– Walnut leaves may be useful to you. Know that acne is caused by the sebaceous glands which produce too much fat and clog the pores of the skin.
– As a result, this promotes the presence of bacteria that infect the skin and produce a pimple. Walnut leaves have an anti-inflammatory effect and help fight acne-causing bacteria.
– So the remedy is to use the walnut leaves to make an infusion and wash your face if you have acne.
– Walnut oil has a moisturizing and nourishing effect on the skin. It contains a high concentration of linolenic acids which work as an emollient.
– This fills the space between the skin cells to give it a supple and softer feel.
– Crush nuts to make a very basic powder. It has a slightly abrasive effect to remove dead skin and improves the texture of the skin.
– If you’re looking for something stronger to exfoliate your elbows or heels, for example, grind a few nutshells. Mix them with your shower gel and exfoliate the driest parts of your body.
– Walnut oil is an extremely hydrating oil. It, therefore, helps to combat the harmful effects of free radicals and slows down the effects of aging.
– Walnut oil may well become your beauty secret for healthy, glowing, and natural skin.
– The omega-6 fatty acids that are found in nuts: vitamin B7 and biotin, help fight hair loss.
– But that’s not all. Walnut oil strengthens the hair follicles.
– Remember to eat nuts regularly in small quantities to fill your deficiencies in biotin, responsible for your hair loss.
– Apply walnut oil to your scalp and massage it slowly. Why? Because it will nourish your hair and promote its natural growth.
– Walnut oil contains essential minerals like Iron, Zinc, and Copper that will help you grow healthy hair.
– Dandruff often comes from an excessively dry scalp. Small white flakes of skin fall on your clothes and are frankly unsightly.
– But walnut oil is an effective solution that few people know about.
– Diluted, it is commonly used to treat dandruff by hydrating the scalp.
– Walnut husk has been used for centuries as a natural color for dark hair.
– Take some walnuts powder and make a paste by mixing it with water and applying it to the hair.
– Natural and healthy, in addition to coloring, it nourishes the hair. Walnuts are much more natural than any chemical coloring product.
We hope this information came handy.
You can also read:
Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children…