– To facilitate cleaning your kitchen, bathroom, toilet, we have these 4 effective tips to take into consideration. Keep on reading to know what we are talking about below.
– We will simply show you these 4 Economical tips to follow at home that allows you to clean using White Vinegar.
– White vinegar is a natural cleaner, anti-limescale, degreaser and disinfectant; it is a very effective cleaner and a fundamental key for your household cleaning.
– The white vinegar will be used with natural and ecological ingredients without any toxic chemicals added.
– And if you noticed, all the mixtures which we have offered so far are natural.
Table of Contents
For your safety, never hesitate to put on an apron, a mask, your safety goggles and a pair of gloves.
– Pour a few liters of hot water into the bowl.
– Pour the baking soda (2 to 4 tablespoons), depending on the state of the bowl.
– Add a little white vinegar (half a cup of coffee = 5 tablespoons).
– Leave to act for a few minutes or a few hours (depending on the state of the bowl).
– Scrub with the toilet brush for a few minutes then pour on the water (flush).
– Mix 1 cup of white vinegar coffee with 5 L of hot water.
– Soak the cloth or mop.
– Rub the joints with the cloth and then wipe your mop all over the tiles.
It dries on its own without leaving traces.
A tip to clean the traces of lime on the glasses, white traces and streaks of water. Tip to make your glasses shine.
– Here are 2 methods to clean the glasses according to your needs:
– Wipe the glasses with a paper towel soaked in white vinegar (1 cup of coffee). Then wash them off.
Renew the towel when necessary (if you have several glasses).
Mix in a bowl:
-5 liters of warm water (depending on your needs) + 400 to 500 ml of white vinegar + dish-washing liquid.
– Mix well and soak the glasses in it for 10 to 15 minutes.
– Rub them with a towel or cloth and then wash them.
– Sodium bicarbonate (also known as baking soda).
– White vinegar (apple vinegar).
– Hot water.
– 0.5 L spray bottle.
– Old toothbrush.
– Basin or bowl.
– Paper towel.
– Mop or microfiber cloth.
Again, never hesitate to put on an apron, a mask, goggles and gloves.
– Sprinkle a little baking soda on the tile joints.
– Spread the bicarbonate, with a thin tool, on the internal surface of the joints.
– Pour the white vinegar into the spray bottle.
– Spray the vinegar on the baking soda.
A white foam will appear, this is the normal reaction of these 2 components once mixed together. White bubbles and steam that will be released.
– Scrub the tile joints with the brush to remove the dirty liquid (white foam + dirt).
– Dip the brush from time to time in hot water.
– Pass a rag or paper towel over the rubbed joints to suck up the liquid.
– Clean the stains of the dirty liquid that touches the tiles with your towel. And iron on the joints.
– Once the towel is dirty, throw it out and use another to keep the tiles clean.
– Use a piece of a clean cloth for this step.
We do not clean the joints to dirty the tiles, right?
Follow these tips to save money and to facilitate your cleaning with better results.
You can also read:
Existing in all colors and flavors, Lollipops would certainly be the satisfying prize for children…